Parental Control apps are made for parents who are a little more concerned for their children and want to aware of what their children are doing in the world of smartphones. Although it’s controversial if monitoring every activity of a child is right or not as it’s against their privacy, it’s always better to make sure they’re on the right track.
Parental Control Apps are designed to keep track of the activities done on a kid’s cell phone. These apps keep track of the browser activity, messages received and sent including the deleted messages, monitor social media apps. Some paid apps also keep track of the phone’s location and messages from popular messaging apps such as WhatsApp and Kik.
Well, if you are concerned about your child and looking for an app to control their cell phone activity, you are at the right place. Here are some of the best parental control apps you can use.
Top Parental Control Apps for iPhone
Here are the top parental control apps for iPhone.
Qustodio Parental Control
The Qustodio Parental Control is one of the best parental control apps. It is available for both iPhones and Android. Qustodio is not only easy to use but also has some cool features that would make your child’s phone safe.
Here are the some of the features that Qustodio offers:
- Qustodio keeps track of the Social networking your child use and for how many hours including Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Kik, etc.
- It allows you to set a time limit or schedule for how much time your child can spend on internet.
- Qustodio also allows you to set a time limit for games and apps. And if you don’t want any particular app, you can block altogether.
- Its real-time internet filter blocks the inappropriate content on the internet even from the private browser.
- Keeps track of the message received and sent from your child’s phone. It sees who your child calls or texts the most.
- One of the best features of Qustodio is that it keeps track of the location of the phone. It also has a Panic Button which your child can press to call you in an emergency.
It is one of the good Parental Control Apps on this list.
PumPic is again an amazing app to monitor the activity of your child’s cell phone. Unlike other parental control apps, PumPic is user-friendly and pretty easy to use. Even the installation process is quite simple.
Here are some of the features that PumPic offers:
- As every other parental control apps, PumPic keeps track of the calls and message history. It knows who your child texts or calls the most. You can also view contact details.
- Talking about the internet, the young kids waste way too much time on the internet. Well, PumPic keeps track of the browser history and lets you know what your child is browsing. It blocks all the inappropriate content that may be harmful to your child.
- Parents can also check the Social networking sites your child is active on. For example, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. And the app also monitors the messages sent online on WhatsApp, Snapchat, and Facebook.
- PumPic also monitors the location of the phone through GPS. So just in case if your child lost his phone, you can simply follow the location of the phone and entire route history.
- It has an easy installation process which barely takes 3 minutes.
PumPic is a premium application, but it’s worth it. It comes with the basic package of $23.99 per month and a premium package of $33.99 per month which I’m sure is not much for your child’s safety.
PumPic has ten days refund policy, and you can always get your money back if pumping doesn’t work for you. So, it’s worth a try.
PhoneSheriff iPhone Parental Monitoring App
PhoneSheriff is one of the popular iphone Parental Control Apps and have been mentioned in a lot of magazines and radio stations. It is available for IOS, Android, and even Windows phone. PhoneSheriff is easy to install and keeps track on every activity in your child’s cell phone.
Here are some of the features that PhoneSheriff offers you:
- PhoneSheriff allows you to block the target cell phone during a particular part of a day as your settings. It might as well restrict incoming calls.
- It allows you to check the location of your child’s phone all the time.
- Phonesheriff has a secure online control panel where you can log in and view logs from any other web browser.
- Talking about the internet, PhoneSheriff keeps track of the browsing history. Also, it blocks certain websites and apps for having inappropriate content. And even you can also block some apps if you want.
- PhoneSheriff keeps track of the messages and calls of your child’s phone. You can set a time limit or block certain contacts if you want.
- PhoneSheriff is user-friendly and pretty easy to use, unlike other parental monitoring apps.
If you are a concerned parent, here are the best three parental control apps you can get for your child for monitoring the activity of your child’s cell phone and pervert him or her from getting off the right track. You can also use the Best Free & Paid iPhone Monitoring Apps. All three of them are easy to use and can monitors the target phone perfectly.
Is there a parental control program that is free?
Google Family Link is a free parental control program that is highly recommended. It has a lot of elements that work well with the Android operating system. App monitoring and management, location, phone usage habits, and device lockout are just a few of its capabilities.
Are parental control apps safe?
Several parental monitoring apps' cybersecurity reputations are questionable. The companies behind them have left data, including photos and videos of children, vulnerable to threat actors and hackers.
Can my parents see what's on my phone?
No, they cannot. Cellular data is just data that is not reported in real-time.
In conclusion, we hope you have been able to find the best Parental Control Apps from this list.
Hey everyone! We are a group of Computer Engineers who have dedicated their lives to tech. It’s our dream to make sure that all the updates in the tech world reach everyone is simple words. Hope you have a good time on the blog! 🙂