The iPhone security is far strict than any other mobile application. That is why it takes a while to decode the data you have inside your phone without the password. However, what happens when you forget the password of your loved device? There are chances to loose all your essential data within seconds. Thereby, we recommend to backup your data before it is too late. Spoken of loosing the password, in this article we are going to discuss about the top 4 ways through which you can learn how to bypass iPhone passcode.
See Also : 3 Best Video Editing Software for Mac to Use
Learn How to Bypass iPhone Passcode in 4 Methods
Do you use an iPhone? If yes, then you must have a password on it. But if you forget your password, then what to do? Don’t worry. You are not the only one. It’s common, many people forget, especially when they have changed to a new password. We have four effortless ways by which you can bypass your iPhone password. So let’s check them out.
Unlock Your iPhone Using Siri
Yes, you can learn how to bypass iPhone passcode using Siri, the virtual assistant of your iPhone. But there is a catch. You can only use this trick with older iPhones that are running on iOS 8.0 – 10.1 versions. Due to some bugs, this is only possible with these versions, but Apple has now fixed this issue. So if you use iOS 10 or earlier versions, then you can try this way. Otherwise, you may skip to the next method. The best thing is this won’t erase your phone data. Below are a few steps for how to bypass iPhone passcode using Siri.
- On your iPhone, press, and hold the home button to activate Siri. Now ask Siri, “Hey Siri, What time is it?” then Siri will tell you the time with a voice command, and a notification will also appear showing the time with a ‘clock’ icon.
- Now click on that ‘clock’ icon, then go to the world clock interface. You will see a ‘+’ icon on the top right corner. Click on that.
- Now, it will ask you to search for a city. Enter any city name, click ‘Select All’ to select the text.
- This will show various options, such as cut, copy, define, share, and more. Click on the ‘Share’ option.
- You will get different sharing options. Select the ‘Message’ icon to continue.
- In the ‘To’ field, type any word, and then click the ‘Return’ button on the keyboard.
- The text you entered will highlight in green. Select it and click on the ‘+’ sign. Whenever a new window appears, click on ‘Create New Contact.’
- Now, on the contact creation interface, tap on the ‘Add Photo’ and select ‘Choose Photo.’ It will allow you to access your photo library and you can view all the photos in the albums.
- Exit the interface using your iPhones home button and magic! You have learned how to bypass iPhone passcode.
See Also : Simple Steps to Set Whatsapp Pattern Lock
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode Using Recovery Mode
This is another way through which you can learn how to bypass your iPhones passcode and unlock it easily with your computer. For this, you need equipment and iTunes software on it. You can download iTunes on your computer. It’s available for both Windows and Mac. You also need a lightning cable compatible PC to perform this. Let’s see the steps on how to achieve this.
- Note: By performing this, all of your phone’s data will erase if you don’t have any back up before. Ensure the back up of your data beforehand.
- Firstly, connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes (make sure it is the latest version).
- Now force-restart your device. To do this, press and release Volume Up, then Volume Down, and press and hold Power Button until you see ‘Connected to iTunes’ shows on your device.
- Now, on the computer screen, you will see a prompt showing ‘There is a problem on the iPhone that requires it to be Restored.’ There will be a button for ‘Restore.’
- Click on the ‘Restore’ button and set up your device.
Unlock your iPhone using iTunes (Without losing any data)
If you have iTunes backup, then you can also bypass the password through iCloud without losing any data. But you must have the iTunes app on your computer for this to perform. You have to achieve the same steps as above but will not lose any data if backed up on iCloud. Let’s see the steps below.
- First of all, connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
- In the ‘Account’ tab, click on the ‘Device’ section. Now you will see a backup section. Click on ‘Backup Now,’ if you haven’t done it already.
- Now, on the iTunes window, select the ‘Restore iPhone’ button. This process may take some time. So be patient.
- After the level is complete, you will see the home screen of your iPhone. Now you will need your Apple Id and password for the restored data you backed up.
Download : iTunes
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode Using Find My iPhone
Apple’s Find My iPhone app allows you to locate your stolen iPhone and erase all data from it. You may also use it to unlock your iPhone easily. Here are the steps you can perform for how to bypass iPhone passcode.
- Note: By performing this, all of your phone’s data will erase. Ensure the backed up resources beforehand.
- Open the ‘Find My iPhone’ app on another Apple device. Log in to the app using your Apple Id.
- Now, click on the top right corner menu to see all of your Apple devices. Select your iPhone from the list.
- Now, it will show you the location of your iPhone. Click on the ‘iPhone’ icon, then click on the ‘Erase iPhone’ button from the bottom left corner. This will show a pop-up. Again select the ‘Erase iPhone’ button.
- This will now ask you for your Apple Id Password. Once you enter the correct password and click on ‘Erase.’
- Wait for a few minutes. Your iPhone will erase all your data. Then it will turn on as a new iPhone. Set up the device, and you are good to go.
These steps are straightforward, and you don’t have to be an expert to do these. Some software will do the same, but some might work, and some might not. But these steps are all easy and don’t need any third-party software to unlock your iPhone. So now you don’t need to worry if you forget your iPhones password. These natural ways can help you upon how to bypass iPhone passcode.
See Also : 10 Best Movie Apps for iOS to Download