The iPhone security is far strict than any other mobile application. That is why it takes a while to decode the data you have inside your phone without the password. However, what happens when you forget the password of your loved device? There are chances to loose all your essential data within seconds. Thereby, we recommend to backup your data before it is too late.
The Apple Passcode Policy does not tolerate the practice of passcode bypass, which entails getting around security measures and accessing personal data. Naturally, this isn’t for breaking the Passcode on someone else’s phone because that’s against the law. This tutorial’s goal is to assist you in bypassing a 4 or 6-digit passcode you’ve forgotten on your phone.
It’s important to confirm that you have a backup before we start. To remove the iPhone lock, you must reset the device to factory settings, which will result in losing your data if you don’t have a backup in place. At least you will be able to use your phone once more. Spoken of loosing the password, in this article we are going to discuss about the top 4 ways through which you can learn how to bypass iPhone passcode.
- 1 How To Prevent The Change Of Your Passcode To Six Digit?
- 2 Learn How To Bypass IPhone Passcode In 4 Methods
- 2.1 Unlock Your IPhone Using Siri
- 2.2 How To Bypass IPhone Passcode Using Recovery Mode
- 2.3 Unlock Your IPhone Using ITunes (Without Losing Any Data)
- 2.4 How To Bypass IPhone Passcode Using Find My IPhone
- 2.5 IPhone Passcode Bypass Using Forensic Software
- 2.6 How Can I Bypass A Passcode Using IPhone Unlocker?
- 3 Conclusion
How To Prevent The Change Of Your Passcode To Six Digit?
To prevent your Passcode from becoming six digits:
- Select Touch ID & Passcode or Face ID & Passcode under Settings.
- To continue, click Change Passcode and type your current Passcode.
- On the pop-up screen, pick a 4-Digit Numeric Code by tapping Passcode Options.
- Your Passcode will only be able to be changed to six digits thanks to the gadget.
Learn How To Bypass IPhone Passcode In 4 Methods
Do you use an iPhone? If yes, then you must have a password on it. But if you forget your password, then what to do? Don’t worry. You are not the only one. It’s common, many people forget, especially when they have changed to a new password. We have four effortless ways by which you can bypass your iPhone password. So let’s check them out.
Unlock Your IPhone Using Siri
Yes, you can learn how to bypass iPhone passcode using Siri, the virtual assistant of your iPhone. But there is a catch. You can only use this trick with older iPhones that are running on iOS 8.0 – 10.1 versions.
Due to some bugs, this is only possible with these versions, but Apple has now fixed this issue. So if you use iOS 10 or earlier versions, then you can try this way. Otherwise, you may skip to the next method. The best thing is this won’t erase your phone data. Below are a few steps for how to bypass iPhone passcode using Siri. Why your computer not recognizing your iPhone? Read This.
Follow The Steps:
- On your iPhone, press, and hold the home button to activate Siri. Now ask Siri, “Hey Siri, What time is it?” then Siri will tell you the time with a voice command, and a notification will also appear showing the time with a ‘clock’ icon.
- Now click on that ‘clock’ icon, then go to the world clock interface. You will see a ‘+’ icon on the top right corner. Click on that.
- Now, it will ask you to search for a city. Enter any city name, click ‘Select All’ to select the text.
- This will show various options, such as cut, copy, define, share, and more. Click on the ‘Share’ option.
- You will get different sharing options. Select the ‘Message’ icon to continue.
- In the ‘To’ field, type any word, and then click the ‘Return’ button on the keyboard.
- The text you entered will highlight in green. Select it and click on the ‘+’ sign. Whenever a new window appears, click on ‘Create New Contact.’
- Now, on the contact creation interface, tap on the ‘Add Photo’ and select ‘Choose Photo.’ It will allow you to access your photo library and you can view all the photos in the albums.
- Exit the interface using your iPhones home button and magic! You have learned how to bypass iPhone passcode. Also, click here for top 7 free facebook proxy sites.
- This method can be used without a computer or iTunes.
- Your data and settings are not deleted from the device using this procedure.
- There are a lot of steps, and if one is correct, the entire process will succeed.
- This method frequently fails due to system vulnerability upgrades.
See Also : Simple Steps to Set Whatsapp Pattern Lock
How To Bypass IPhone Passcode Using Recovery Mode
This is another way through which you can learn how to bypass your iPhones passcode and unlock it easily with your computer. For this, you need equipment and iTunes software on it. You can download iTunes on your computer. It’s available for both Windows and Mac. You also need a lightning cable compatible PC to perform this. Let’s see the steps on how to achieve this.
Note: By performing this, all of your phone’s data will erase if you don’t have any back up before. Ensure the back up of your data beforehand.
- Firstly, connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes (make sure it is the latest version).
- Now force-restart your device. To do this, press and release Volume Up, then Volume Down, and press and hold Power Button until you see ‘Connected to iTunes’ shows on your device.
- Now, on the computer screen, you will see a prompt showing ‘There is a problem on the iPhone that requires it to be Restored.’ There will be a button for ‘Restore.’
- Click on the ‘Restore’ button and set up your device.
- You don’t need expert assistance to complete it.
- Apple recommends this procedure to recover iPhones with stuck passcodes, and even Apple care locations employ it.
- The iPhone’s settings and data will be completely deleted. If you have an iCloud or iTunes backup, you can restore them later.
- Booting the smartphone into recovery mode might occasionally become challenging. The procedure will not work if you are unable to accomplish that.
- Even when the iPhone has been reset, using it requires logging into iCloud. If you do not however know the password, the iPhone won’t work.
Unlock Your IPhone Using ITunes (Without Losing Any Data)
If you have iTunes backup, then you can also bypass the password through iCloud without losing any data. But you must have the iTunes app on your computer for this to perform. You have to achieve the same steps as above but will not lose any data if backed up on iCloud. Let’s see the steps below.
- First of all, connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
- In the ‘Account’ tab, click on the ‘Device’ section. Now you will see a backup section. Click on ‘Backup Now,’ if you haven’t done it already.
- Now, on the iTunes window, select the ‘Restore iPhone’ button. This process may take some time. So be patient.
- After the level is complete, you will see the home screen of your iPhone. Now you will need your Apple Id and password for the restored data you backed up.
- It is simple to use. You can avoid adhering to complicated instructions to set the iPhone into recovery mode.
- For this method to function, you will need to provide the iCloud ID and Password of the account connected to the iPhone.
Download : iTunes
How To Bypass IPhone Passcode Using Find My IPhone
Apple’s Find My iPhone app allows you to locate your stolen iPhone and erase all data from it.
You may also use it to unlock your iPhone easily. Here are the steps you can perform for how to bypass iPhone passcode.
Note: By performing this, all of your phone’s data will erase. Ensure the backed up resources beforehand.
- Open the ‘Find My iPhone’ app on another Apple device. Log in to the app using your Apple Id.
- Now, click on the top right corner menu to see all of your Apple devices. Select your iPhone from the list.
- Now, it will show you the location of your iPhone. Click on the ‘iPhone’ icon, then click on the ‘Erase iPhone’ button from the bottom left corner. This will show a pop-up. Again select the ‘Erase iPhone’ button.
- This will now ask you for your Apple Id Password. Once you enter the correct password and click on ‘Erase.’
- Wait for a few minutes. Your iPhone will erase all your data. Then it will turn on as a new iPhone. Set up the device, and you are good to go.
The technique is comparatively simple to use.
- The iPhone’s settings and data are completely erased with this procedure. Since the function’s name is “Erase iPhone,” that is what it accomplishes.
- To use this method, you must be familiar with the iPhone’s iCloud ID and password.
- This approach will only work if you have internet access or turn off your iPhone’s Wi-Fi and mobile data.
- On the iPhone, you must first enable Find my iPhone. This approach won’t function if this option is not configured.
IPhone Passcode Bypass Using Forensic Software
As the name suggests, this approach uses high-end software to get around the Passcode and access some of the data on your smartphone, including the Passcode. Security agencies mostly use this method for investigative objectives.
By conducting a short Google search, you might come across a profusion of forensic programs that all assert to be the finest at circumventing an iPhone’s Passcode.
Depending on the program, you must follow different actions to get past the Passcode. Most software includes a step-by-step manual for using its capabilities. Additionally, the cost of this software might vary greatly. Some forensic software may prevent you from using it unless you prove you have the right to do so as the device’s owner.
How Can I Bypass A Passcode Using IPhone Unlocker?
Here are instructions on how to legally remove the lock screen passcode and explain how the tool works.
- A striking window with three task options should appear when you launch the Unlocker on your Mac or Windows computer to get going. Select “Wipe Passcode” from there.
- Next, select “Start.” It’s time to use the original cord to link your iPhone to a “Trusted” Windows or Mac PC.
- The application reads the device after it is connected and displays the data on the window. To proceed, click the “Start” button.
- Click the “Start” button once more. The app starts downloading your device’s firmware package. Watch for the bypass to be completed.
- You are then prompted to confirm that anything needs to be discarded. It’s important to remember that removing the iPhone’s Passcode will erase all data from the device. To confirm, type “0000” and click the “Unlock” button beside the field to start the bypass.
These steps are straightforward, and you don’t have to be an expert to do these. Some software will do the same, but some might work, and some might not. But these steps are all easy and don’t need any third-party software to unlock your iPhone. So now you don’t need to worry if you forget your iPhones password. These natural ways can help you upon how to bypass iPhone passcode. Also, read this article to learn how to bypass twitter phone verification.
See Also : 10 Best Movie Apps for iOS to Download
Hey everyone! We are a group of Computer Engineers who have dedicated their lives to tech. It’s our dream to make sure that all the updates in the tech world reach everyone is simple words. Hope you have a good time on the blog! 🙂