Ethical hacking is the act of obtaining access to an unauthorized system, data, and other applications. Ethical hackers will find the vulnerabilities. We will see some of the best hacking tools for Windows. So, if you want to install an Anti-Spyware tool for Windows OS then click here.
The three types of hackers are:
Black hat: Hack to get personal details for money
White hat: Ethical hackers working for an organization and finding its vulnerabilities
Grey hat: In-between black and white hat hackers who can use the information to help the organization and also utilize it for their benefit
- 1 14 Best Hacking Tools For Windows OS
- 2 FAQ
- 3 Conclusion
14 Best Hacking Tools For Windows OS
So, let us go ahead and discover the top ten best hacking tools for Windows.
This is a network protocol analyzer. It is open-source and free and also known as a packet analyzer.
- For offline analysis, you can use this as it finds the traffic in your local network and stores it, which can be utilized later
- There is a three-pane packet browser available
- It can do a deep inspection for hundreds of protocols.
- There are powerful display filters available
- It can work on multiple platforms such as Linux, Windows, and much more
It is a versatile network exploration tool that also works as a port scanner, security scanner, and security auditing. It is a free and open-source tool.
- It does network inventory, manages the service upgrade schedules.
- You can use it to monitor the host or the service uptime
- It can scan large networks quickly and efficiently.
- Also, it supports mapping out networks that have IP filters, routers, and firewalls
- It has both TCP and UDP port scanning mechanisms.
It is an automated web security scanner, where you can scan the websites, web applications and identify the security flaws
- It can quickly identify the vulnerabilities and save you much more time
- It has the Dynamic plus interactive scanning approach DAST+IAST you can scan the corners of the apps
- Netsparker tool does continuous scanning and prevents delays
- It has a dashboard that allows you to have complete visibility of the security status of your websites
The next one in the list of best hacking tools for Windows. In your company, this scanner can find the cybersecurity weaknesses with which you can foresee the risks and take the necessary steps.
- It has over 9000 security checks and can scan companies of any size
- It is available online
- With your cloud provider, you can integrate intruder and monitor your systems
- It gives results with accurate contexts, which saves your analyzing time
- It reports vulnerabilities that have an impact on your security
It is an ethical hacking tool that can scan over 4500 web application vulnerabilities.
- It can check for SQL injection, and You can detect XSS and more than 7000 vulnerabilities
- It can browse thousands of pages quickly without any interruptions
- It has the Vulnerability Management feature, which can effortlessly review the vulnerability data and generate multiple technical and compliance reports.
- US Airforce and Joomla use it.
It is an open-source tool and supports cross-platform growth and hence makes it way into the list of best hacking tools for Windows.
- It can do penetration testing and lets you know about the cybersecurity vulnerability
- You can use it with many operating systems as it is customizable
- It can integrate with Nmap, SNMP scanning and Windows patch enumeration, and much more
- You can utilize it to develop an exploit code against any remote machine
- You can create the tools for security testing
See also: 5 Best Reminder Apps for Windows 10
The next one in the list of best hacking tools for Windows is Maltego. This tool is used for data mining and link analysis.
- It works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
- The Montego XL works with larger graphs
- It is an open-source intelligence and graphical link analysis tool
- This is used for compiling and binding information for investigative assignments.
- It utilizes the power of transforms with which it gives results as visual entities.
This is one among the best hacking tools for Windows which is used for security testing.
- It has numerous features for web application security.
- It includes three editions: community, enterprise, and professional
- The community edition has the essential manual tools.
- You can schedule and repeat the scan. It scans for over 100 vulnerabilities
- It procures CI Integration and uses out-of-band techniques (OAST).
Visit Burp Suite
Nikto is a penetration testing tool and an open-source tool. Hence, you can utilize it for scanning the webserver and it is of the best best hacking tools for Windows. Although, we would recommend to use penetration testing services if you’re requirements are a bit severe.
- For over 6700 web servers, it can check the vulnerabilities
- It is cross-platform and can be used on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Nikto has full HTTP proxy support and can check for outdated server components
- It can report the unusual headers seen and Interactive status
- It can also check for server configuration items that include the existence of numerous index files, HTTP server options, and much more
So, the last one on the list of best hacking tools for Windows is Aircrack-ng. It is a free tool that is utilized for wifi security.
- For third-party tools, further processing monitors and can Packet capture and export data to text files.
- It can check the Wifi cards and driver capabilities
- Aircrack- NG focuses on the Replay attacks, de-authentication, fake access points, and much more
- It supports any wireless network, and the interface controller
- It is cross-platform and works on Linux, Windows, OS X, NetBSD, OpenBSD, and Solaris
This easy-to-use and readily available and one of the best hacking tools for Windows jailbreak tool. It is available on various Linux, OSX, and Windows versions. If you crack passwords often, you are probably familiar with the free Hashcat decryption tool. oclHashcat is a processor-based password cracking tool, and oclHashcat is an enhanced version that uses GPU. You can use this as a WiFi decryption tool. oclHashcat is known as the world’s first password cracking tool and has the world’s first and only GPGPU-based engine.
See also: The Best Linux to Use on an Old Laptop
Nessus Vulnerability Scanner
The device developed by Tenable Network Security is one of the most popular vulnerability scanners. It supports various platforms, including popular Linux distributions such as Windows 7 and 8, Mac OS X, Debian, Ubuntu, and Kali Linux. This best free hacking tool of 2020 works in a client/server environment. Nessus provides a wide range of users with services for different purposes, such as Nessus Home, Nessus Professional, Nessus Manager, Nessus Cloud, and more.
In addition to Linux, Mac OS X and Windows also partially support the Social-Engineer Toolkit, one of the best hacking tools for Windows TrustedSec’s Social-Engineer Toolkit is an advanced platform for simulating different types of social engineering attacks such as credential gathering and phishing attacks.
It is a sophisticated one-of-a-kind software that is easy to use and handy.
Unicornssan creates a distributed TCP/IP stack in user space to collect and correlate information. It is to accommodate researchers with a unique interface for stimulus tests and response measurement on TCP/IP compatible devices or networks. Some features include asynchronous stateless TCP scans with various TCP flags, asynchronous stateless TCP banner capture, and response analysis to identify operating systems, applications, and remote active/passive components.
Can I do hacking with windows?
You can use Windows as a hacking platform. Moreover, make any operating system your platform; you just need the appropriate tools. Almost all hacking tools are available for Windows; simply download and install them.
Who is the No one hacker in the world?
Kevin Mitnick is regarded as the foremost expert on hacking, social engineering, and security awareness training. His name is on the world's most popular computer-based end-user security awareness training suite.
How do hackers learn to hack?
A person who wishes to become a hacker must first understand programming, which is an essential step. There are currently numerous software packages available that make hacking easier. However, if you want to know how it is done, you must have a rudimentary understanding of programming.
In conclusion, this was our list of best hacking tools for the Windows operating system. Each one in the list is equally good as the other ones. But remember to use them for ethical purposes alone as indulging in any illegal activities would lead you to punishments.
For more such tech-related content, keep a track of our site as we keep posting new stuff. Thank you!
Carly Earl is Guardian Australia picture editor. She has worked as a photographer and picture editor in Sydney for 8 years, previously for The Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph.