Remember when Facebook was all the rage? Every one of us had to have a Facebook profile to post pictures and videos to update our Facebook friends about our exciting lives.
Some of us now, though, do feel like maintaining the profile a liability and want to delete it. But what about the photos?
Now we can easily know how to download all photos from Facebook on our devices and savor the countless memories attached to them.
List Of Ways On How To Download All Photos From Facebook
Suppose you are someone who does not wish to go to each photo and monotonously save each one. You can save all at once too! And I am here to tell you how to download all photos from Facebook. Know about the best duplicate photo finder tools from this article!
- Open up the Facebook app or the Facebook page (if on desktop) and log in if you haven’t already.
- Tap on the menu icon (with the three horizontal lines) on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll and find the menu named ‘Settings and Privacy.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Settings.’
- Scroll down and find the ‘Your Facebook Information’ tab, where you will find an option to ‘Download your information.
- You can download any information from the listed options, but in the case of only photos, do remember to select only the ‘Photos and Videos’ option deselecting the rest.
- Then scroll down to find the ‘Create file’ option and click on it.
- Once it is ready to download, it should take about five minutes to process or more, depending upon your file size.
- After such, you should receive an email notification from Facebook with a link that will help you download the file**. And you’re done!!
Something to note would be that Facebook compresses all the photos, and once you open them, they may not be the highest quality. So if you wish to download specific pictures with high quality, you will have to go to the photo and long press to find an option to download the image.
So now you know how to download all photos from Facebook.