Remember when Facebook was all the rage? Every one of us had to have a Facebook profile to post pictures and videos to update our Facebook friends about our exciting lives. Learn how to download all photos from Facebook in our article.
See also: Phone To TV Connect File – How To Guide
Some of us now, though, do feel like maintaining the profile is a liability and want to delete it. But what about the photos?
Now we can easily know how to download all photos from Facebook on our devices and savor the countless memories attached to them.
See also: How to Change Name of Facebook Group?
List Of Ways On How To Download All Photos From Facebook
Suppose you are someone who does not wish to go to each photo and monotonously save each one. You can save all at once too! And I am here to tell you how to download all photos from Facebook. Know about the best duplicate photo finder tools from this article!
- Open up the Facebook app or the Facebook page (if on desktop) and log in if you haven’t already.
- Tap on the menu icon (with the three horizontal lines) on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll and find the menu named ‘Settings and Privacy.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Settings.’
- T Facebook photo download, Scroll down and find the ‘Your Facebook Information’ tab, where you will find an option to ‘Download your information.
- You can download any information from the listed options, but in the case of only photos, do remember to select only the ‘Photos and Videos’ option deselecting the rest.
- Then scroll down to find the ‘Create file’ option and click on it.
- Once it is ready to download, it should take about five minutes to process or more, depending upon your file size.
- After such, you should receive an email notification from Facebook with a link that will help you download the file**. And you’re done!! Your Facebook photo download is successful.
You have finally learned how to download all photos from Facebook.
Something to note would be that Facebook compresses all the photos, and once you open them, they may not be the highest quality. So if you wish to download specific pictures with high quality, you will have to go to the photo and long press to find an option to download the image. Once you download the picture, it won’t be always in the good quality. Some are low and some are grainy. Fix the Grainy Photos using proven methods before using the photographs elsewhere.
So now you know how to download all photos from Facebook.
Lead Photographer, Lead Advice Editor for @CNET in Europe. Love: the outdoors, music, food, snowboarding, animals, beer, coffee, lists. Personal views.