Most of the time, in today’s lifestyle, we all are required to fill in a PDF. Maybe for applying for a loan, making a request, applying for a job, for assignments, and for many other purposes. Whatever the work is, the documents you are required to fill are in a PDF. This is so because PDF is a universal format for papers. It is instrumental because it works on macOS, Android, Windows, or iOS. Also, it looks the same in whichever platform you open it on. In this article, we will discuss about how to edit a PDF on MAC through five different methods. So that, if one doesn’t helps you, there is another choice available to prevent the hassle.
- 1 5 Simple Ways to Learn How to Edit a PDF on MAC
- 1.1 The Easiest Methods for How to Edit a PDF on MAC
- 1.2 How to Edit a PDF on MAC Using Adobe Acrobat
- 1.3 How to Edit a PDF on MAC Using Online Tools
- 1.4 Use PDFpen to Learn How to Edit a PDF on MAC
- 1.5 Use Preview to Know How to Edit a PDF on MAC
- 2 Conclusion
5 Simple Ways to Learn How to Edit a PDF on MAC
It could be a challenge to learn how to edit a PDF On MAC if you don’t have correct applications and knowledge. Precisely, we list some of the easiest methods through which you can learn how to edit a PDF on MAC.
The Easiest Methods for How to Edit a PDF on MAC
If you want to edit the PDF File just using the features that come on Mac Computer, then you can follow the procedure given below –
- Open the PDF File you want to edit by double-clicking on it.
- Highlight the text and then copy all of them to your clipboard to extract an image from this PDF, click on Command + Shift + 4
- Click + Drag your Cursor
- Fit the frame of the image you would like to extract, and then release the cursor
- The image has saved to your desktop
- Open your Mac pages Application and paste all the data in a new file
- Edit the File as per your wish and leave the space for the image to reinsert.
- Drag the extracted image into the Pages document.
- Format and Move the image and your text as per needed
- Save the file as PDF.
How to Edit a PDF on MAC Using Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is widely used for editing in PDF files. It is easily compatible with MAC. Adobe categorizes its software under Acrobat Standard and Acrobat Pro. There are the following three editions in both product lines:
- Acrobat X
- Acrobat XI
- The Acrobat DC
Follow the Steps Below to Learn How to Edit a PDF on MAC
- Open Adobe Acrobat
- Select File, then Open it from the document
- Select ‘Edit File’ in Toolbar
- Edit your text using Format option given in toolbar
- Save the edited file.
Visit : Adobe Acrobat
How to Edit a PDF on MAC Using Online Tools
There are end number of tools available online for learning how to edit a PDF on MAC. Below are a few steps to edit the PDF file:
- Identify the website, which edits PDF online. For Example – Sejda
- Upload your PDF to the website’s Homepage
- From Toolbar, edit or add in your pdf as per your need
- Place your cursor on area of your document you want to edit and start editing
- Save the changes made by you
- Download the edited PDF File.
Few Other Online Tools Available
- FormSwift – : Add new content and even an e-signature.
- PDFescape – Add new content and start a new PDF from scratch.
- Smallpdf – Add new content, as well as save PDFs to platforms like Google Drive, Dropbox, and even Microsoft Word (more on this feature in a minute).
Use PDFpen to Learn How to Edit a PDF on MAC
PDFpen is also an excellent alteration for Mac users to edit PDF Files. It allows for editing PDF effortlessly. Through this application, you can edit text and images in PDF. It allows you to markup, draw, annotate, add or delete pages, OCR, add a password, etc. Also, the software offers a fantastic user interface and makes the editing experience a breeze.
- Draw, Highlight, Scribble, Correct Text
- Scan & OCR — Preview Text
- Redact Personal Information
- Sign & Fill Forms
- Reorder & Delete Pages — Merge PDFs
Use Preview to Know How to Edit a PDF on MAC
Apple also provides every Mac with Preview, a free program that allows you to view and edit a PDF and other file types. With Preview, you can highlight text, include a signature, or add text and comments.
For example to add text from this option follow the steps given below –
- Get your cursor where you want to add the text.
- Click on ‘Tools,’ ‘Annotate,’ then select ‘Text’ and start typing
- Click in ‘View,’ ‘Show Markup Toolbar’ and press A to change the Font, Size or color
- You can also move the text box in the document
These are the five different ways to learn how to edit a PDF on MAC. PDF has many advantages over other document file types, but it’s not easy to edit or make changes to a PDF file, especially when you’re dealing with a secure PDF. We hope this article was helpful to you!
Don’t forget to visit us for more articles!
See Also : Top 14 Free Programming Apps for Android
Hey everyone! I’m just a simple guy who absolutely loves tech. It’s my dream to make sure that all the updates in the tech world reach everyone is simple words. Hope you have a good time on my blog! 🙂