PDF is most common usage at the time when you are distributing documents so all the parties can view it on similar terms. Due to the interface designing, it might become difficult for you to perform some editing with it. Now, you can complete the process to convert PDF to word so that you can easily make some changes. There have been so many people out there who want to know how to convert PDF to word for free or through converter! The need for the converter is so much required in educational institutions and even for performing business presentations with clients. However, in this article, you will learn how to convert PDF to word for free.
- 1 How to Convert PDF to Word For Free?
- 2 Conclusion
How to Convert PDF to Word For Free?
Right here we are discussing different types of methods with which you can convert PDF to word for free.
1. Convert PDF to a Word For Free By Using Acrobat DC/Acrobat Reader DC
The name also knows adobe’s own Acrobat DC of Acrobat Reader DC. It is recognized to offer the best services of converting all your PDF files in the format of word document.
But the only drawback is that this platform is not free to use. Full Acrobat DC provides a standard version that is compatible with windows only. It is available at the price of $12.99 per month, and its pro version is just compatible with Mac and Windows. It is available for $14.99 per month. Both of the plans will require some annual commitment. If you have already installed Acrobat DC on your windows, then converting all your PDF files in Word Document is not an intricate task at all.
Acrobat Reader DC is free to use. But for its monthly usage, you have to pay $1.99 so you can convert all your files in the required format throughout the whole month. In simple words, we would say that Acrobat is one of the most reliable ways to easily convert all your PDF files in the format of word document. It does not change your formatting and maintain it quite well.
The Process to Convert PDF to Word For Free Through Acrobat DC
Now the main question is how the process of conversion shall take place! Here we have an example for you! If you are using Acrobat Reader DC for the first time, then we are pretty sure that the conversion process will be a little daunting for you. You won’t be provided too many formats for converting your PDF files because both the tools support word format only. Here is the step by step guide for you to convert PDF to word for free:
- First of all, you have to open the PDF file in Acrobat. On the right side of your window, click the option of “Export PDF” command.
- Now you have to select the option of “Microsoft Word” which is on the left side of the window. On the right side, by choosing the option of “Word Document,” you will be able to convert your PDF file in the modern format of word document “DOCX.” By selecting the option of “Word 97-2003 Document”, you can convert your PDF file in the format of the older DOC file.
- Once you have made your final choice, you have to click the option of “Export” button.
- Over the next appearing screen, you need to choose the location where you want to store/save your new converted Word document.
- Type the name of your document and click on the “Save” option.
It is how you can Convert PDF to Word for Free. Open the file and make your specific changes.
2. Convert PDF to Word For Free By Using Microsoft Word
The process to Convert PDF to Word for Free is also possible through the use of the Microsoft Word platform. But the major drawback of this platform is that it will also change your style or document formatting, which is quite a big issue. So we will not be calling it a reliable method of PDF conversion for you. Microsoft Word converter tool will work best for simple documents or files. Here is the step by step guide for you:
- First of all, click the “File” option near the Word main icon.
- Over the sidebar which is opening for you, click on the option of “open.”
- Over the open page, you have to browse to the location where you have stored the PDF. It can be either PC or OneDrive.
- Select the PDF file and then click on the option of the “Open” button.
- Once you have uploaded the file to convert, click on the “OK” button.
3. Convert PDF to Word For Free By Using PDF WIZ
At last, we will be explaining to you the most recommended method to convert PDF to Word for free, PDF WIZ, which is another top best platform for converting PDF files. It is reliable and is a simple two-step process for the users. In this working process, you will, first of all, be converting your file in the format of Word Document. Below are some of the file format conversions which you can perform by using PDF WIZ:
It will also help you to change your word into a PDF file format in which you can convert your DOC or DOCX for some easy-to-read PDF files. Hence you can also save your image to PDF file format in which you can combine different images in one single PDF file. It allows you to make specific changes in your PDF files. You can compress your PDF file, merge it, or can even split it without any inconvenience. You can extract different images from the PDF or can also obtain the pages from your PDF file format. It allows you to encrypt or even remove the password from your side of PDF files. It is free to use and is set with a friendly interface to give your file conversion process a hassle-free approach.
See Also : 13 Best Free Online Proxy Browser Services
Hey everyone! We are a group of Computer Engineers who have dedicated their lives to tech. It’s our dream to make sure that all the updates in the tech world reach everyone is simple words. Hope you have a good time on the blog! 🙂