Have you recently purchased an iPhone but cannot transfer text messages from Android to your iPhone? Then stay with us! We’ll demonstrate to you basic methods for sharing content between the two. And if you want to know about bypassing iPhone passcode with the top 4 methods then click here.
When people switch phones, the first thing they recall is transferring their contacts, photos, and videos from their old phone to the new one, but this is not the case with SMS. On the other hand, text messages are crucial since they often contain important personal or professional information that you may need in the future.
You can’t just use Bluetooth or connect to a computer and copy your text messages to a computer, for example. So, how do you transfer text messages from Android to iPhone?
Both platforms have radically different communications formats and hence do not permit native text transfer between them. For this work, you’ll need to use a particular app. Fortunately, we have the necessary applications to make the process go smoothly.
What if you want to Block spam sms using auto response? We have just what you need.
- 1 How To Transfer Text Messages From Android To iPhone
- 2 Transfer SMS From Android To iPhone Using Move To iOS App
- 3 Transfer Messages Via Send Anywhere App
- 4 Transfer Text Messages Using MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
- 5 Conclusion
How To Transfer Text Messages From Android To iPhone
The methods we’ll go through will show you how to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone. Still, you can also use them to share other media types, including contacts, video, audio, photographs, call logs, and so on.
Transfer SMS From Android To iPhone Using Move To iOS App
One of the most effective ways to transfer texts from Android to iPhone is to use Apple’s Move to iOS app. It’s the safest and simplest program for transferring data between the two devices, including SMS, photographs, videos, contacts, bookmarks, and more. The only stipulation is that your iPhone should be brand new (or just reset) with no previous settings.
The following are the procedures to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone:
- On your Android device, go to the Play Store and download the Move to iOS app.
- Follow the new iPhone setup instructions until you get to the Apps & Data screen.
- On your Android phone, open the Move to iOS app, select Continue, then Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Click Continue on your iPhone and wait for the security code to appear.
- On the Android app, enter the security code.
- Tap Next after selecting everything you want to move (text messages in this case). Wait for the loading bar on your iOS device to finish loading before clicking Continue.
Note: This method only works for a brand-new iPhone setup; if you’ve had the phone for a while and don’t want to reset it, you can use one of the alternative methods listed below.
Typically, Move to iOS works well, and once you’ve completed the setup, you’ll be able to view all of your text messages and other imported data. However, the software does not always work as planned. If your Move to iOS app isn’t working or you’re having connectivity problems, you may use this article to help you fix it.
Transfer Messages Via Send Anywhere App
Several third-party apps can help you transfer text messages from Android to iPhone, but Send Anywhere is a handy and free software that we recommend. The program is accessible on both the Apple Store and the Google Play Store, and it allows users to connect and transfer data wirelessly and smoothly across the two platforms.
Because the software relies on WiFi Direct to transport data, make sure your devices are close by and then follow the steps below:
- On your Android or iOS devices, download and install the Send Anywhere app.
- Launch the app when it has been installed and grant the necessary storage permissions.
- Now select the appropriate option for each device. In this example, Send on Android and Receive on iPhone.
- When the program asks what you want to transfer, choose messages from the list and begin moving.
- You can also collect from a variety of different file kinds.
- You’ll need to enter a one-time security code generated by your Android device into the iOS app.
- To transfer text messages from Android to iPhone device, hit the Upload button once the connection has been validated.
As you can see, this method works even if you already have an iPhone. In addition to Android and iOS, Send Anywhere can transmit files and data via Windows, macOS, Linux, and a Chrome Extension.
Transfer Text Messages Using MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
You can also utilize the MobileTrans – Phone Transfer PC application if you’re experiencing problems transferring data using the wireless techniques mentioned above. It’s a bit, a cross-platform program that allows you to transfer data from one phone to another with only one click. Photos, messages, videos, contacts, apps, music, notes, books, and other forms of data can all be transferred using this software.
You can also transfer WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, and LINE chats and backup phone data to a computer in addition to all the major file formats. What’s impressive about the software is that it works with various old smartphone models, so you don’t have to root your phone to use it.
Follow these instructions to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone using MobileTrans – Phone Transfer:
- On your PC/Mac, download and install the MobileTrans – Phone Transfer application. Start it up and choose the Phone Transfer option.
- Use USB/Lighting data connections to connect both the Android and iOS devices to the computer.
- Both devices should be detected by the software, which will label them as “source” and “destination.”
- Make sure the source is Android, and the destination is iPhone. Click the “Flip” button if they’re selected in the wrong direction.
- Select the Text messages or whatever else you want to be transferred. Check the option that reads “Clear data before copy” if you wish to wipe the existing data on the iPhone.
- Wait for the process to complete after clicking Start. Without resetting the devices or destroying the existing data, the software will safely transfer all of the selected data.
- You can securely remove both devices once they’ve been done.
So there you have it! A few simple and easy ways to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone without risking data loss or other security issues. We hope you found the step-by-step procedures we mentioned usefully. As you can see, each of these strategies has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. That’s why, whether you have a brand new iPhone, want to utilize a computer app, or want to do it wirelessly using third-party mobile apps, we’ve shown you several options.
Using one of the programs indicated above, you should be able to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone in either case successfully. These programs are simple to use, extremely fast, and will not cause you any data loss or compatibility concerns.
Randall Zane is the Senior Editor at TechyHost and covers TVs, headphones, speakers, video games, VR, and streaming devices. He’s written for TechRadar, GamesRadar, Official Xbox Magazine, PC Gamer, and other outlets over the last decade, and he has a degree in computer science he’s not using if anyone wants it.