A thrilling adventure game with incredible CGI and background score has ruled hearts for years. Techyhost brings some of the best games, like Corruption of Champions, for gamers.
With a user base of over 1 Million and an impressive rating of 7.3, Corruption of Champions has been the ultimate favorite of gamers. This text-based adventure will surely make you addicted. But we want to inform you that the games mentioned in the list may contain obscene content. So, play them accordingly.
Keeping in mind the encouraging feedback from gamers, we bring to you games like Corruption of Champions.
Table of Contents
Corruption Of Champions
Corruption of Champions is an adventure game about an extradited citizen. You are this citizen who is sent to the demon empire.
The sinister realm of demons has been killing and abducting the village of Ingram. According to tradition, a Champion is sent to the demon kingdom annually. With previous defeats of the Champions, the demon’s barbarity is becoming irresistible. This time the onus is now on you. Explore this magical world of Mereth. Move through mountains, forests, lakes and tear apart the demons. Always be prepared, as the devil is craving your blood anywhere.
Genre: Indie, Adventure, Erotic
Developer: Salamander Studios
Platforms: Windows 7 and above versions, Linux
Specs: Intel CORE i5 processor and RAM: 12GB
See also: Play iOS games on PC.
10 Best Games like Corruption of Champions
So, without any further ado, let’s dive into it. For all fans, we bring you the best games like Corruption of Champions:
The game is based on a virus outbreak where you have to save the entire city before the military arrives. The game perfectly blends adventure and horror with impressive CGI and sound. You can also Customize your character with different aids at every level.
Flexible Survival is available on Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone. Please remember the game is for adults only.
- Flexible Survival is a text-based game that uses player involvement and descriptive stories to move the plot and make decisions.
- Players can explore a sizable open world with various places throughout the game, including cities, rural areas, and underground tunnels.
If you like playing text-based multiplayer games, you will enjoy ‘The Poor.” You have to explore different adventures for your march to conquest. Play with your group, chat with them, and solve the mysteries. With customization options, the game becomes quite interactive.
You can enjoy this game irrespective of any OS. Please do not play the game if you are below 18.
See also: The Best Xbox One Mystery Games
Anchorhead is a text-based game to save the city from demons. Your task is to move through the city, collect the clues and stop the demons from coming. The eerie music in the background is sure to give you nightmares.
Set up in North America, Anchorhead’s game explores horror, adventure, and role-play genres. It gives the players a feel of the Corruption of Champions, where you must fight the demons.
- The gameplay strongly emphasizes exploration and inquiry as players look for information and try to uncover the town’s mysteries.
- “Anchorhead” provides a branching narrative with numerous pathways and outcomes based on the player’s choices and actions.
Fall of Eden
Without the Fall of Eden, this category of games like Corruption of Champions would not be complete. If you are a fan of supernatural movies, you should try Fall of Eden. The game is full of adventures with the ultimate goal of discovering the gateway of hell and heaven. This game is the most unique on the list.
Fight with demons and decipher the uncanny links to ask for help from Queen Aria. Customize your character and enjoy this fantastic horror game. The text-based feature makes it a lot like Corruption of Champions. Play this game today.
- Like “Corruption of Champions,” “Fall of Eden” likely uses descriptive language to show the game’s environment, the cast of characters, and the story.
- “Fall of Eden” may contain adult scenarios, themes, and explicit sexual content because it is probably intended for mature audiences.
See also: Best Resource Management Games on PC.
Kingdom of Loathing
The Kingdom of Loathing is simply a parody of the Corruption of Champions. The text-based game initially starts with you being a stickman. And as you move through the levels, you get to customize yourself. You can control your character with simple commands. The hilarious conversations among the characters make the Kingdom of Loathing a special one on this list.
Without a doubt, Kingdom of Loathing is one of the best games, like Corruption of Champions.
- “Kingdom of Loathing” has limited multiplayer options despite mainly being a single-player game.
- The dedicated development team frequently adds new places, gameplay mechanics, and special occasions. As a result, players are guaranteed ongoing engagement and variety.
The text-based roleplaying game comes with some amazing avatars. Carnal Souls is a fantastic blend of adventure and horror. Like Corruption of Champions, Carnal Souls involves a lot of sexual content. Developers have given special attention to graphics and music.
The game is available for all possible versions of Windows and Mac.
- Players can create and customize their characters by selecting the traits, abilities, and features that best fit their interests and playing style.
- The designers gave “Carnal Souls” additional attention to the audio and aesthetics. The game’s graphics, artwork, and images may be superb, heightening the sense of immersion.
Free Cities is a lightweight roleplay game that can be played on almost every browser version. The game is simple, where you have to train and slave people.
The main aim is to get the maximum profit by selling. So do choose your deals wisely. The graphics and the customization features keep it a bit behind this race. But if you enjoy games like Corruption of Champions, try it. Please note the game contains some sexual scenes. So, play it accordingly.
- “Free Cities”‘s text-based gameplay lets players manage a city. The gameplay revolves around making decisions and controlling various aspects of the city.
- The primary game mechanic is the upkeep and growth of a city or other location.
Cypher: Cyberpunk Adventures
The game comes with incredible graphics and CGI. You have to deal wisely with your customers and keep them satisfied. Cabrera Brothers and Matthew Brown develop this single-player game. The game belongs to the genres of Indie and Adventure.
If you enjoy games like Corruption of Champions, then Cypher: Cyberpunk Adventures is a must for you. The fantastic role-play is sure to entertain you.
- The game is set in a dystopian future where monopolistic corporations and cutting-edge technology coexist.
- Players can create various characters with diverse backgrounds and duties in the cyberpunk setting. The unique abilities of each character affect how they play.
Gift Of Phallus 2: The Key To Eternity
The roleplaying game comes in 2 versions: text play and multimedia. Unlike others on the list, you have to download it to play. Assume the role of a 14-year-old princess and march her to the quest of Eternity.
- Take on the role of a 14-year-old princess on a journey for the Key of Eternity and become engrossed in a gripping narrative.
- Depending on your decisions, the game’s branching plot offers several possible outcomes.
See also: Best Puzzle Games for Android.
My very own Lith
This is a slightly advanced game under the Games like Corruption of Champions category.
It requires a flash drive and can be played online on a browser without you having to download it to your system.
The game “My Very Own Lith” fulfills an exciting factor for players. It offers several versions of the game, which are the supporting versions with additional hands for the player, such as tricks, deluxe, and public versions.
Interestingly, the player will have to play the role of a cat named Lith. The selection of Lith’s gender depends on the player, and several character adaptations are also available. In addition, the game offers a variety of options, such as talking, flirting, seducing, removing clothes that can help communicate with Lith.
- The artwork and sound effects in the game complement the text-based experience and add to the visual and aural parts of the story.
- Multiple Endings: Depending on your choices along the journey, the game provides several stories and finishes. The decisions you make will define how your relationship with Lith develops.
What is the Corruption of Champions' storyline?
Corruption of Champions occurs in a dark world of demons where the Ingram village is murdered and kidnapped. In the game, you take on the position of an extradited citizen who must travel across mountains, forests, and lakes as they discover the magical world of Mereth and battle demons that are after their blood.
Flexible Survival's text-based game blends horror and adventure aspects. Your objective in the game is to save the city before the military shows there. It is set in a town that has had a viral outbreak. The game includes character customization choices at every level and has outstanding CGI and sound. It is accessible on Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone, but remember that it is designed for gamers at least 18 years old.
Do other video games resemble Corruption of Champions?
Several games have themes and gameplay elements in common with Corruption of Champions. Examples include the video games Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Overwatch, and Minecraft.
Are there any games that resemble Corruption of Champions?
Several games have themes and gameplay components in common with Corruption of Champions. Stardew Valley, Hollow Knight, and Civilization VI are a few illustrations.
Enjoy the season playing these incredible text-based games like Corruption of Champions. Experience text-based gaming like never before. We hope you enjoyed our content.
We shall be delighted to hear about the experience in our comment section. Follow Techyhost for more fantastic tech content.
Carly Earl, Guardian Australia’s pic editor, was a photographer and pic editor in Sydney for 8 yrs. She worked for The Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph.