Many of you must find some difficulty about How To Stream hulu on firestick, but confusion arises when you start researching it. Don’t worry about it, as we are here to guide you to the answer. As you are already aware that HULU is an American Based subscription video-on-demand service with around 41.6 million users. Yes, 41.6 million users make it one of the most loved OTT Video streaming platforms in the US.
Streaming HULU On Firestick/FireTV
HULU is fully compatible with Amazon’s Fire Stick and takes only a few minutes to download. The combo of hulu on Firestick offers a humongous amount of TV Content not only to your Television Set but also to your pocket-sized device as well. The Countless programs will always remain with you even if you aren’t home and becomes your companion.
Installation Process Of HULU On Firestick
The first and most obvious step is that you must have a HULU account. Jokes Apart So we have two ways to install hulu on amazon firestick. The first and the easiest one is to go to the Amazon Store and download it directly from there. The second method involves using a VPN to download HULU. As you know that HULU is geographically restricted and only available to the people of the US.
For The People Of The US
- Go to Firestick Home.
- At the top menu, click on the search tab.
- Type and Find the HULU app.
- Open the HULU app once downloaded.
- Now, you will find two options, i.e., login and Free Trial.
- Choose the desired option, and now you can stream hulu on firestick. Know how to setup and use Chromecast for MAC from this article!
For The People Outside The US
- Install and open any trusted VPN to use in Firestick/FireTV.
- At Firestick Home, click on settings.
- Then, Select the MyFireTV option.
- Now click on the Developer option.
- Turn ON the option “Apps from Unknown Sources.”
- Now go back to Firestick Home and select the search bar.
- Type “Downloader” in the search bar.
- Download the “Downloader” application.
- Open the “Downloader” application, enter the URL “firestickhacks.com/file/hulu,” and press Go.
- Now click on the “Download APK.”
- Install the HULU app once the download ends.
- After the installation, the dialogue box will appear. Click Delete and then Delete Again.
- Now Press and Hold the home button for 5 seconds and then click on apps.
- There, you will find the HULU app.
- Now open it and select your desired option, and now you can stream hulu on firestick.
Features and Pricing of the HULU App
You need to pay $5.99/mo to get the subscription to the hulu on firestick in the US. HULU offers a personalized T.V experience. You are never going to miss out on any event, sports or news. The standard version of HULU streams more than 85,000 Hit TV series episodes. To know how to add apps to Vizio smart TV and update them, click here.
Devices Support HULU App
Other than the Amazon Firestick HULU app is available on ROKU, Apple TV, and Chromecast. It is also supported in gaming consoles Like PS4, PS5, as well as XBOX Consoles. Also, you can download it on many smart TVs, iOS, Android devices, and accessible in windows and Mac via browser or app.
In conclusion, these are the only ways you can watch Hulu on Firestick TV.
In addition, There are a lot of chances you can loose your firestick TV remote. Find out the 7 methods to replace your firestick remote.
Carly Earl is Guardian Australia picture editor. She has worked as a photographer and picture editor in Sydney for 8 years, previously for The Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph.