Your company’s logo is a critical component of your brand. It’s how you are recognized within your community and creates a lasting, good visual representation of your business. It sets consumer expectations for your brand’s tone, style, and values. Over time, a logo can become a beacon that makes brands to be noticeable and set apart from competitors. Thus, you need the best logo makers in the market.
Earlier, logo designing was expensive and not accessible. It may not be a viable option for startups or entrepreneurs who are just getting on their feet. Dozens of online logo makers make it easy even for entrepreneurs to create an attractive logo for their business.
Below, we discuss 6 of the best logo makers for your project and how to choose between them to find the online logo software that fits your company’s unique needs.
- 1 Top 6 Online Best Logo Makers
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Conclusion
Top 6 Online Best Logo Makers
Following is a list of the six best logo makers along with their pricing structure, features and review:
Logogenie is a basic paid online logo creation tool with a straightforward pricing structure and the option to buy exclusive rights over any logo you make.
Price: $29.90 base price with additional purchases
- 1000+ logo templates
- High-definition JPG, PNG, PDF, & SVG file formats
- Customer support available
- Unlimited editing available
- Logos can be perfectly sized for social media
- Branded email signature and invoice templates available
- Black and white versions of your logo are available
- Purchase the exclusive rights to your logo
Logogenie is a 4+ star online logo maker created in France. It offers a multitude of languages for users across the globe. Although the font options are attractive, they’re not plentiful.
The same holds true of the icons, which are relatively limited in creativity and originality. There are also no options for a free download. But fortunately, it’s less than $30 to get started with a basic logo. Even purchasing full exclusive rights over your logo is only $120. Thus, you should take your pick accordingly.
See Also: 6 Top Furniture Design Software To Design In 3D
Tailor Brands is one of the best logo makers embedded within a robust business creation platform that functions as a one-stop shop for your website, logo, business cards, and more.
Price: Free logo design. Pay only if you like and want to use the logo.
- Basic: $9.99/month or $47.88/annually
- Standard: $19.99/month or $71.88/annually
- Premium: $49.99/month or $155.88/annually
- Create and start using your logo instantly
- AI-powered integrations help you generate timeless yet trendy logos
- Unlimited social media designs
- 21 different resizeable versions of your logo are available automatically
- Merchandise branded with your logo available for purchase
- 100s of different logos generated for each request
- High-resolution vector EPS & SVG files with a transparent background
- Live customer support
Tailor Brands offers some of the most competitive AI-powered logo software currently available on the market. Sophisticated, intelligent software generates dozens of logos each time you input different parameters, making the logo options endless. You can design it as you like.
Furthermore, it is ideal to purchase a logo created by Tailor Brands’ software outright. So, instead of paying a monthly subscription rate, the tool’s benefits can easily outweigh having to make ongoing payments. Tailor Brands also offers live customer support versus a ticket-based system. Therefore, it easily surpasses other logo makers on this list.
Visit: Tailor Brands
BrandCrowd is a simple yet professional and straightforward online logo creation software that features logo icons hand-drawn by professional designers.
Price: Free to try. Subscriptions start at $15.00 per month
- More than 100,000 logo design options
- No stock logo icons
- Easy-to-use WYSIWYG editor
- SVG, EPS, PNG, JPG, and PDF file formats
- Business card, social media, email, etc. templates with your logo available.
- Royalty-free, irrevocable licenses available for both commercial and non-commercial purposes
BrandCrowd offers a wide variety of hand-designed logo icons that might look and feel similar to stock options but are unique to this program and not available anywhere else. There are plenty of fonts, colors, design options, and affordable subscriptions.
Unfortunately, this tool only offers unlimited revisions on their premium plan. Entrepreneurs looking for a more customized logo-making experience might choose BrandCrowd. Read this if you want to learn more about graphic design.
See Also: Design Beautiful Apps From This Mobile App Design Guide
Hatchful is among the free tools created by Shopify. It offers only basic options and doesn’t use AI to create logos.
- All logos are completely free
- Nearly every language is supported
- User-friendly dashboard and interface
- Multiple logo files at no additional cost
- Logo favicon available
- Edit and redownload as many times as you like
Hatchful may be free to use and create business logos with, but some restrictions exist. The customization options for fonts and icons are limited and only available in PNG file format.
Although the Shopify platform is one of the best for eCommerce businesses, the logo maker isn’t up to the mark compared to the others on this list. You’re better off paying a little bit of money to get something you’re really happy with and can get the appropriate sized and formatted files.
See Also: 5 Best Free & Paid Game Optimizer Software For Windows
Logopony is a flat logo maker with completely editable logo templates and a simple user interface.
Price: $20 per download
- Fully HTML5/JS/Canvas based
- 150,000+ design possibilities
- Lifetime access to your logo with one payment
- No subscriptions or ongoing payments to keep using your logo
- More than 1M+ icon designs and images to choose from
- 30-day money-back guarantee
See Also: Top 7 Best 3D Printing Software
Renderforest offers a logo maker inside of an all-in-one turnkey digital marketing platform designed for entrepreneurs and startup businesses.
Price: $0 to $19.99 per month
- Free – $0
- Lite – $9.99 per month
- Pro – $19.99 per month
- Business – $19.99 per month per seat
- Used by top brands like Meta, Stanford, Hootsuite, Nike, Booking.com, and more
- SMM graphics available
- Integrated website SEO tools
- Up to 50GB of storage per user
- A completely free version is ideal for startups and businesses on a budget
- Upgrade or downgrade your subscription at any time
- 30+ million users from more than 100,000 companies
Renderforest is an extremely slick-looking digital marketing tool that offers various resources, tools, and services. You can create a logo, a website, branded videos, and graphics featuring your logo, all within the Renderforest application. Therefore, it has all the good features of the best logo makers. Users report a wide variety of design choices, and the interface is quite easy to use. However, there is a significant cost difference between annual and monthly subscriptions.
What must a logo contain?
A good logo delivers the owner's desired message and is distinctive, acceptable, usable, visual, and basic in design
How do I design my own logo?
With tools like Tailor Brands, you can easily design your logos by choosing your style and fonts.
How can I design a logo for cheap?
Look for an affordable logo maker online. There are many free websites and apps such as Canva that help you design free of cost. Make sure you practice the logo with a free logo maker.
What is the best font for a logo?
One of the most popular logo font is Helvetica. You can download other fonts online and then import them in the logo maker tool.
How much does a logo cost?
Professionally, logo making could cost up to tens of thousands of dollars. Some online apps also charge quite a few dollars.
Thus, we can conclude that several options exist for the best logo maker. With so many options for online logo making and different features with each, you may have difficulty choosing one. Firstly, you should choose a logo maker with the most features within your budget. And then look for tools that provide robust customer support. Also, there are numerous options for icons, images, fonts, and logo colors.
See also: Stores Like Aritzia For All Fashionistas In 2023
Hey everyone! We are a group of Computer Engineers who have dedicated their lives to tech. It’s our dream to make sure that all the updates in the tech world reach everyone is simple words. Hope you have a good time on the blog! 🙂