There’s no doubt that the entertainment industry is at its peak in the world today. In the current day and age, where OTT platforms are the prime streaming channels, the Spectrum TV app comes to our rescue. Let’s see how to install the Spectrum app on Samsung TV. Spectrum TV app is an online streaming platform. It allows all its users to access and watch On-Demand content, live TV as well as your favorite shows. It’s an application optimized to be supported on various platforms and devices, including Apple devices (like iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV having IOS 12.0 or higher). It also supports Android devices, Xbox One models, Google Chromecast, and Samsung TVs.
Here’s a quick way to add the spectrum app to Samsung tv:
- Turn on your Samsung TV and press the Home button on your remote.
- Using the navigation keys, go to the “Apps” section in the menu.
- Select the “Search” option and type “Spectrum” using the on-screen keyboard.
- Choose the Spectrum TV app from the search results.
- Press the “Install” button to download and install the app on your Samsung TV.
Now watch from a comprehensive list of options that come with a detailed channel guide. And select from the most popular channels like HBO, Max Originals, STARZ, EPIX, and many more. Make sure some basic requirements are fulfilled.
Table of Contents
Requirements Before Installing Spectrum App On Samsung TV
The Spectrum TV app is only supported on models dated 2012 and later of the Samsung smart TV. And Smart TV Orsay and Tizen operating system models are very similar to the Android operating systems with a simple and basic UI.
Step By Step Guide On How To Install Spectrum App On Samsung TV
Much like Google Play Store, Samsung Smart Hub is used as the platform for installing and updating apps on your Samsung Smart TV. To know how to install the Spectrum app on Samsung TV, make sure you have a stable Spectrum Internet connection or a Spectrum-authorized modem.
If you don’t have Spectrum credentials, then create your username and password before proceeding, as it takes 24 to 72 hours after login details creation for you to sign in. Follow these simple steps to learn how to install Spectrum App On Samsung TV:
- Please turn on your Smart TV, navigate through the applications menu to the app store, and click on it.
- You may also press the Smart Hub button on your remote directly.
- If you haven’t already signed in to your Samsung account, you may be asked to enter your credentials.
- Type in the search bar of the app “Spectrum Smart TV.” Click on the Spectrum Smart TV app from the search results.
- Select the “install” button that will trigger the installation process.
- Once installation is complete, you may pin the app to your home screen. You can do this by clicking on the Open and Add to Home screen option or directly opening the app. After doing so, enter your Spectrum credentials to sign in to the app.
- Enjoy a wide variety of over 250+ live channels and 60000+ on-demand titles now at your fingertips.
And Voila! You have learned how to install Spectrum App On Samsung TV.
Subscription Plans On Spectrum App
Now that you got to know how to install the Spectrum app on Samsung TV, you might know the plans it offers as well.
All plans available on the Spectrum TV app feature an exclusive variety of live sports, the latest news, HD channels, and much more. You may select a subscription plan most ideal for you.
- Spectrum TV select: HD channels, over 125+ channels available for streaming, and on-demand titles starting at $44.
- All that TV Select plan offers top premium channels with over 175+ channels available for streaming starting at $74.
- Spectrum TV Gold: All that the TV Silver plan offers with over 200+ channels available for streaming starting at $94.
Features Available On The Spectrum TV App For Samsung TV
Now that you have successfully learned how to install Spectrum App on Samsung TV, you might know its features as well. You can now watch popular channels like ABC, NBC, CBS, HBO, FOX, and many more in a simple package. Spectrum TV App also allows parental controls option, sorting channel lineup by name, number, multiple screens, guide listings, closed captions, and free HD. You may filter through the mini-guide on the Spectrum app on your Samsung TV to filter through genres, favorites, and recently watched channels. You can download the Spectrum TV app on multiple Samsung TVs of the same household as a single subscription supports various devices.
However, certain features are not yet available for Samsung TV, like the Remote DVR manager, Spectrum receiver remote control, pay-per-view feature, and Spectrum guide. Channel availability highly depends on your location. Moreover, You can only access the Spectrum TV app if you are a resident of the US.
What If My Samsung TV Is Not Smart?
What if your Samsung TV is not smart, but you wish to watch Spectrum app content on your TV? And are you wondering how to install Spectrum App on Samsung TV? Then you may use a Chromecast to cast the Spectrum TV app installed on your mobile or any other device. Make sure the device supports both the Spectrum TV app and the Chromecast option.
What is the Spectrum TV App?
The Spectrum TV App is a plus point for all the customers of Spectrum TV. Through this App, they can stream all content and live Telecast on any mobile or smart TV, Xbox One or Apple TV, etc. It requires a network connection and enables every channel you watch on Spectrum TV.
Does the Spectrum app work on Samsung smart TV?
Yes, Samsung smart TV models from the 2018 version to the latest grant access to Spectrum App. You can also check for Spectrum compatibility on its website's list of Samsung devices.
How to download spectrum app on Samsung smart TV?
To download the Spectrum App on your Samsung TV, search for it in the Smart Hub at the top corner of the screen. Next, click the link and install it by pressing the install button.
Is Spectrum TV free?
Spectrum TV costs $59.99 per month as the minimum subscription fee and the model's price. This package is way more convenient than any other TV subscription rate. In this subscription package, Spectrum TV provides you with regular cable channels and a choice of channels like HBO Max, SHOWTIME, and THE MOVIE CHANNEL with an additional fee.
In conclusion, almost every household in the world today has a TV. The coming generation has grown in smart devices, and the environment that runs on electronics dramatically influences us. Installation of the Spectrum TV app, now with a version supported on Samsung Smart TV, is highly convenient and cheap. It comes with excellent streaming options that have the capability of allowing you to make the most of your Samsung TV. Learn how to Install apps on your Mi TV from another article on our site.
Therefore, I hope this guide on how to install Spectrum App On Samsung TV was useful to you! Have a great day!
Carly Earl, Guardian Australia’s pic editor, was a photographer and pic editor in Sydney for 8 yrs. She worked for The Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph.