Want to earn extra money through Crypto? Some say the best way to double your money in 2022 should be Crypto. Bitcoin has come a long way since its existence and growing ever since. Of course, you can buy Crypto without a Crypto bot. But using a Bitcoin bot goes a long way.
So, in this article, we have gathered nine Crypto bots you can use.
Bots are coded computer programs with automated algorithms that run in a sequence. It does not need a human assistant to operate. Consequently, in Cryptocurrency trading, the Crypto trading bot does the trading by itself. It can handle either one or more currencies on multiple platforms simultaneously based on its power.
A Bitcoin bot automates the trading process and brings higher profits. The benefit is that it happens when you sleep. The higher the bot traffic, the higher the returns are.
Pionex is in the first spot on this list because of the 16 free in-built trading bots. They charge a small trading fee of 0.05%. In addition, its bots help you earn gains by trading in Cryptocurrency for you.
Some of Pionex’s popular bots comprise the Grid Trading Bot. It assists you in selling high and buying low. Then there is the Arbitrage bot that leverages the forthcoming market powered by the Binance brokerage design to aid you in enjoying a payout every 8 hours. Therefore, it is considered the best Bitcoin bot by miners.
- The trading fee is reasonable at 0.05% for the maker and taker.
- It has 16 free trading bots built inside the software.
- The Arbitrage bot helps you earn 15-50% APR with minimal risk.
- Grid trading bot enables you to purchase low and sell high.
- Leveraged Grid Bot delivers up to 5x leverage.
- Martingale bot serves the DCA buys and one-time sales to seize the fluctuation profit.
- The DCA (Dollar-Cost Averaging) Bot sets replicated buying at routine intervals to neutralize the effects of volatility.
Note: You will be charged small trading fees of 0.05% for each trade you make.
Botsfolio allows you to finance money into Crypto by linking a Crypto exchange account. No trading knowledge or experience is needed. No need to learn to code to draft and manage the bots. It operates by exchanging the cash for you, and you can then monitor the progress. You can then look at the profits or losses on the dashboard.
Binance, OKx, and Coinbase Pro users are supported with automated trading. Bostfolio links through their respective API keys.
Once the cash or Crypto is deposited into these exchanges, you can connect the accounts to the bot. Then you can choose whether and how to fund capital in scalping, futures trading, value investing, and hedged trading strategies. You will determine the shares to invest in each design, and the bots will apply the rules automatically.
- There is a Telegram subscription for tips, community, and support.
- The payment methods are Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin.
- Threat management brilliance in the software.
- Botsfolio charge for portfolio value of $1,000 to $3,000 – $5/month
- If the value is between $3,000 to $10,000 – $10/month
- Portfolio with asset value of $10,000 and $50,000 – $15/month
- Asset value between $50,000 and $100,000 – $20/month
- 15% performance fee charged quarterly on profits.
Coinrule is a cloud-based trading bot developed and operated by a team from The UK. It can be bound to numerous Cryptocurrency platforms, including Binance, Huobi, Bitfinex, OKEx, and HitBTC. Moreover, they do not charge any fee for any charges for trading inside the app. You can construct multiple trading rules with it, allowing you to benefit from their 7,000 strategies.
It does not support TA (Technical Analysis) and authorizes users to use TradingView to share tips and strategies. It lets you trade multiple Cryptocurrencies at the same time. Therefore, Coinriule is the best Bitcoin trading bot.
- It features MACD, Bollinger Bands, RSI (Relative Strength Index), and other indicators.
- Coinrule supports via email lives, telegram chats, webinars, and other methods.
- Trading templates are available in the pro version.
- Android and iOS apps, in addition, help use the app on the go.
The minimal version costs $30 per month and $359, and the Trader costs $60/month and annually at $719. Finally, the Pro package costs $450/month; annually at $5,399.
The CryptoHopper is a cloud-based trading bot platform that utilizes algorithm-based trading. It allows users to use external cues to make intelligent trades. Users can attach nine different Cryptocurrency exchanges, namely Coinbase, OKEX, KuCoin, Binance, Kraken, Huobi, etc.
Cryptohopper also uses over 30 trading indicators and 90 candle patterns. It works 24 hours and trades multiple Cryptos.
- Stoch, RSI, Bollinger Bands, and numerous other indicators.
- The Trading tools include bot backtesting tools.
- There are configurable templates that can be stored, trailing stops, and modifiable technical indicators.
- Web-based – no mobile or desktop apps.
There is a free trial. Paid plans are – $19, $49, and $99 per month.
CoinSmart does not have an aboriginal bot for itself. The exchange supports manual buying and exchanging of more than a dozen Crypto. However, experienced traders can leverage developed orders like limit orders, stop-loss, and real-time charting to earn more from Crypto trading.
- It can track your portfolio.
- Account verification and Crypto purchases happen instantly.
- Swap unpopular Cryptos instantly.
Crypto.com does not host trading bots natively, but you can use the exchange’s API to link and deal with bots. To trade with a bot, you have to create an account, confirm it, and create a new API for the bot. Once you connect the bots, you can leverage margin trading up to 10x. Moreover, you can buy Crypto loans for up to 50% of your holdings.
- You can spend the Crypto via the Visa card offered.
- Gain up to 14.5% per annum on rewards on your deposit account.
- NFTs supported.
- Over-the-counter trading.
Coinmama does not have its native Crypto trading bot. It is also impossible to connect the exchange to an external trading bot because it does not have spot trading or hosted wallets. The deal is mainly used for one-time and recurrent Crypto purchases when intending to transfer Crypto on external wallets. It also supports exchanging Crypto for fiat.
- You can withdraw Crypto instantly to your bank or some supported wallets.
- White-Glove supports portfolio management of up to $100 million, specifically for business clients.
TradeSanta is a cloud-based Crypto trading software suited for newbie and skilled traders. You can connect it to numerous Crypto exchanges and start trading like other bots. With this software, you can employ grid or DCA bots or order with Smart Order’s help.
- Firstly, the maximum plan can run an unlimited number of bots,
- Secondly, it uses multiple indicators, namely Bollinger Bands, MACD, and RSI.
The free plan has two bots utmost. The basic paid program provides you with 49 bots max for $10.5/ month. Finally, the $70/month plan gives you infinite bots. There is a 5-day trial available for paid programs for you to test the software.
Shrimpy is a portfolio management and trading tool that lets users trade and track portfolios across multiple exchanges from a single platform. You can manage and sell assets across 16 exchanges. Your portfolio will modify when the portfolio of the user you follow shifts. And, in tracking trades of others, you can see their portfolio assignments across digital currencies.
- The Backtesting feature stretches your bots before kicking off automated portfolio allocation strategies.
- Secondly, there is 50% commission for the foremost three months on any affiliate payments.
Shrimpy.io presents the resolution with three plans. The Starter ($15 per month), Professional ($63 per month), and Enterprise ($299 per month). All these prices are billed annually.
Though relatively new, Zignally allows you to build your techniques from scratch or work with third-party trading strategies. It is free to use and does not cut profits. It is an excellent choice for people who are just getting started with trading. You can make semi or fully computerized Crypto-bot trading algorithms.
- Firstly, it gives copy trading for beginners with minimal experience.
- Secondly, there are both free and paid signals. You can trade signals too.
- Thirdly, It consists of DCA rebuys strategy options.
HaasOnline is one of the ancientest and most respected trading bots in Crypto. Using the HaasScript programming language, you can engineer, trial, and distill trading strategies totally from scratch. This allows you to design the most complex trading algorithms.
- Firstly, Hassonline gives you Fifteen custom bots that let you use different trading strategies like scalping.
- Secondly, It uses various order types on different exchanges and creates artificial order templates.
- Thirdly, it Comprises of MACD and other indicators.
There is no trial plan but a 2-week trial for 0.001 for new users, and the beginner plan begins at 0.047 Bitcoin.
3Commas helps users build automated trading bots on most major Cryptocurrency exchanges while trading with them. Additionally, you can do averaging strategies that merely cost a dollar and blend TradingView to get signals from third-party traders.
- Firstly, the smart Trade trading panel lets users buy or sell multiple digital currency pairs with the help of risk management tools.
- Secondly, It will enable you to set diverse order types, including limit, trailing, market, take profit, stop loss, and other orders.
The starter option costs $14.50 with no trading bot option, the Advanced plan costs $49.50, and the Pro costs $24.50.
You can connect to over 15 Bitcoin exchanges in Bitsgap and trade automatically. Firstly, you get a 14-day free trial. You can sign up with your Google account or an Email to create an account.
- Backtesting lets you optimize pre-configured trading bots during both bull and bear markets.
- Secondly, it allows Arbitrage trading across numerous businesses.
- Thirdly, Portfolio management and tracking.
Basic paid plan costs $19 per month, the advanced $44 per month, and the pro plan $110 per month. Before buying the advanced plans, you can try out the features through a demo exchange.
Finally, the Crypto bots review has come to an end.
Are Bitcoin bots real?
Bitcoin Bot is one of the most reliable trading platforms. Traders designed the application for traders to get the best when it comes to interface.
How much is a Bitcoin Bot?
The basic level bot price is $25/month, while the latter costs $84/month and has more features. It can cost much more when compared between platforms.
Is automated trading profitable?
Automated trading takes a lot of work and talent. To effectively devise and maintain an EA, traders need practical trading and programming skills.
In conclusion, these are the nine Bitcoin bot platforms you can use to harvest Crypto. It supports Bitcoin, but you can also work with Etherium and Dogecoin. Additionally, if you’re a Bitcoin bot trader, start using these apps and become rich quickly.
Hey everyone! We are a group of Computer Engineers who have dedicated their lives to tech. It’s our dream to make sure that all the updates in the tech world reach everyone is simple words. Hope you have a good time on the blog! 🙂